Sunday, January 30, 2011

Better late than never

I can't believe that it is almost Feb. These past few months have flown by. Here are a few pictures from Christmas. Seems like forever ago, even though Preston asked me daily when is Santa coming again.

Decorating the tree
We looked at 4 different place for a decent tree and ended up finding one at the next village over. Alot of the real xmas tress here are not your typical tree you find in the states they are more "natural" as Justin says. Kind of Charlie Brown if you ask me :) But I ended up liking it....and it didn't really matter the kids were thrilled. I still miss my fake tree.


Always need to have a bit of Hawaii with us where ever we go.
Our Christmas morning started out with Cassidy in time out!

Preston's batcave from Santa
Cassidy's kitchen from Santa
Fighting over a gift....it just begun.
Cute vets from grandma and grandpa.
The aftermath!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment