Monday, January 3, 2011

Snow!

I'm really slow getting pictures up this month. The ones of the kids sledding are from the beginning of December when we really didn't have that much snow compared to Christmas time. The german houses look so cute with the snow, but I'm ready for it to melt! We have had snow since Thanksgiving and even the kids are sick of it! But it is suppose to warm up and rain this week and I'm sure I will be wishing for more snow :)
Cassidy's favorite activity....eating snowJustin getting his work out ....I'm doing this when he is at work :)


The village from the sledding hill next to our house
View of our local church from the playroom (top floor) and our bedroom
View from the kitchen

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun ... and wow the views are just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete